Sunday 25 February 2007

Week 7

Didn't have as focussed a week this week - so only lost 1lb. Glad in a way because it lets me see that cheating won't produce the same results.
It was a mixed up week. I had an interview on Wednesday - with a social buffet lunch. That was ok - Friday was the killer though. A colleague brought cakes into school to celebrate her birthday. I think the sugar rush affected my willpower - I then had Domino pizza and garlic bread with my kids for tea AND that was really unneccessary !!!!!!!!!! If I'm being honest - I've picked away throughout the week. When I go into the fridge I'll have a slice of chicken, some prawns or dip my finger in the tuna mayonnaise.
Time to STOP and focus ............

I've decided to do SS for another 4 weeks and then swap to 790.
Well .........here's to a good week.

STARTING WEIGHT 18ST 7LBS
CURRENT WEIGHT 16ST 6LBS
TOTAL LOSS 2ST 1LB

No comments: