Sunday 8 April 2007

Weeks 12 & 13

Well I've had a mixed up 2 weeks. Last week of school was pretty stressful and I was really down about a lot of things that are happening and I'm pretty powerless to change! A couple of times I've been quite emotional about it all - which isn't usually like me - probably exhaustion.

This week I've been on school holiday - a great chance to recharge my batteries and get things into perspective. I've had a couple of days out with friends (lunch, shopping etc)and it's been lovely to just chill. Result is, of course, a little weight gain! At the beginning of this week I was 15st 4lb ... but this morning I'm 15st 6lb!!! I'm genuinely not bothered about that - the need to be with friends and have fun was much greater than my drive to lose weight this week - and I am 100% certain that I'll be back on track next week. I'll aim to be under 15st for going back to school on18th April. I'm having dinner with my daughter today - butternut squash soup,chicken & vegetables, cheesecake. Tomorrow is another day!

Some lovely things have happened to boost my cnfidence. I've seen a lot of people that hadn't seen me for weeks - and they are just WOW YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!
My sisters and I went shopping yesterday. They are both about size 16-18 and always aware of their weight and on one diet or another. I've always been at least 2 sizes more than them. Yesterday however they (and I) realised that there isn't much difference now. They are delighted for me - but also realising that they'll need to stick in ............... remember Caroline said to me at the beginning of this diet "Oh I'll need to stick to mine because I don't want to be the fat one". Lorraine gets married in September so we're all focussed on that date!

I had a lovely day shopping with my sisters. I needed some clothes as I have few outfts that look ok now. However, I am so confident about this diet that I was continually saying "No i'm not spending that amount for something that will be too big in a couple of weeks." I was wearing size 20 trousers but they felt a bit slack so I bought 2 pairs of linen trousers size 18 and a couple of t shirts size 16-18.

Well ..... right now I'm sitting quite comfortably in the size 18 trousers and T shirt from Debenhams. I didn't even need to struggle to pull up the zip !!!!!!!!!!(The trousers from Primark are a bit tight but should be ok in a week or 2). I can't wait until the Summer - when I reach size 14 I'll get a pair of jeans!

THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE .......... AT CHRISTMAS I WAS SIZE 24-26. AT EASTER I AM SIZE 18. WISH I'D DONE THIS YEARS AGO!!!

STARTING WEIGHT 18ST 7LBS
CURRENT WEIGHT 15ST 6LBS
LOSS 3ST 1LB

No comments: