Saturday 24 March 2007

Weeks 10 & 11

Posting this on Saturday night because I have a hectic weekend. I teach Irish dancing and we have our Scottish Championships in Motherwell this weekend.

Week 10 was fine - I kept to CD but didn't seem to lose much weight. I seem to be falling into a pattern of loss every 2 weeks so I think I'll post every 2nd week so I don't get disheartened ! Last weekend I had a Chinese Takeaway with my daughter. For the first time EVER I just couldn't finish it and only ate about half - my stomach must be shrinking!!

Today i was at the Championships. I haven't been to a competition since the end of January so everyone really noticed my weight loss. That was really encouraging because hardly anyone at work has noticed.

I'm finding that the clothes I bought a few weeks ago are now getting too slack. I've got an interview on 23rd April so I'll buy another suit for that ! It's really nice to be able to buy clothes in Tesco, Matalan etc -- they're so much cheaper. I still feel really great but would like to start reintroducing food quite soon. I've been making porridge with the shakes (well more like semolina. Didn't add a meal this time because I have been having a meal out or takeaway roughly every two weeks - it keeps me sane if i can have a little 'time out'. I put on 3-4lbs that day but it's off in another couple of days. i still weigh myself every morning - it keeps me on track!!!

Weighed myself this morning and I'm just 1 lb away from having lost 3 stones. Chuffed to bits. AND one of my dancers won the Under 8 years All Scotland Championship today - what a thrill. Well done Zoe !

Starting weight 18st 7 lbs
Current Weight 15st 8 lbs
Total Loss 2st 13lbs

No comments: