Sunday 3 June 2007

Weeks 19. 20 & 21

I'm really needing to think things out. Weght loss is prtty slow because I'm having a few days off. I think my body needs food now !
I'm going to reintroduce food this week. I'll have CD for breakfast and lunch then have fish or chicken with salad/vegetables for dinner. It's a bit removed from the 790 plan, I know. I talked it over with my CDC. I prefer the discipline of 3 meals a day so having 3 CD replacements and a small meal wouldn't suit me. I also found the add a meal week difficult in the past because of the tiny amount of vegetables - I love them! Anyway - I'll try this and see how it goes. If I can establish a 2-3lb loss each week with this then I'll be happy!
I still feel great. Had my hair cut shorter and everyone comments on how good I look. I'm so much more energetic.
Hormones are all over the place (must be my age!) AND I NEED TO FIND A NEW JOB !!!!!

Starting Weight 18st 7lbs
Current Weight 14st 5 lbs
Total LOSS 4st 2lbs

Target - to be under 14st by school holidays (end of June)

No comments: